Specially designed for all outdoor footwear, Granger's G30 Stability insoles offer support, protection, and comfort - whatever your adventure.
These insoles include a wide range of specialist features to help provide maximum comfort and support - from a flattened area beneath the big toe that takes up less space (and reduces pressure whilst you're exploring), to a contoured profile to help support the arch of your foot.
A moisture wicking microfibre top sheet helps keep your feet dry, while a felt base helps to improve your insoles durability and breathability. With memory foam latex giving you enhanced levels of shock protection, too, these insoles truly provide support and comfort throughout the day.
- Weight: 112g (for a pair of size 40 insoles)
- Microfibre top sheet to help wick moisture
- EVA footbed for enhanced support
- Memory foam centre for shock absorption
- Felt base to provide durability - and improved breathability